"There is no sight on earth more appealing than the sight of a woman making dinner for someone she loves."
Thomas Wolfe

Food is Love © 2007-2010 | All Rights Reserved |
Please Ask First!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Summer Drink - When Things Went Wrong

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009



As I promised myself and my readers to back on track in foodie stuffs, my camera and lens were (and still are) broken. It happened when I took a photo for my assignment as administrator of SLF. But thank God that I still could make some shots though it took some patience out of me. One of the shot goes to my friends Bee and Jai from Jugalbandi for their faboulous monthly photography event called CLICK. This month the theme is Bi-Colour.


Summer Drink

Not only got problems with the camera (Canon EOS 400D) and lens (Canon EF 50mm f/1.8), my external hard disk, which I stored 100GB of my photos, were broken too. Some of photos there are needed for my food photography exhibition and some are the memories when my mom, sister and niece came for holiday last year. I hope they can still be recovered.

About the recipe of Martabak Kubang from last month's post, I'll try to post it as soon as possible as now I am having a very bad flu since last weekend.


What a month!


PS:
More photos of my summer drink can be seen in this album: SLF #7: Summer Drink - Shooting with Broken Camera and Lens

7 comments:

Yasmeen July 31, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

That's one gorgeous click.sorry about the cam.,hope you feel well soon.

Mangala Bhat July 31, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

1st time here ..Awesome blog and Click ..All the best!
Get well soon !!

Manyaro July 31, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

pa kabar Sefa? moga foto2 elu bisa di recovered soon!

mycookinghut August 1, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Looks refreshing!! I hope you will recover those photos!!!

bee August 5, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

there's something for you at jugalbandi. congrats!!!

Sofie August 6, 2009 at 3:43 AM  

selamaaatttt yaaa... :)

Lone Acorn August 21, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Gorgeous clicks. No words to express how beautiful they are.

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”Virginia Woolf

Recent Post

Oatmeal Banana Almond Cookies - 2nd Annual O Foods Contest for Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthSate PadangThe Beauty of Red and White
Summer DrinkCherry BlossomsClick May 2009: Cookies
Ayam Bumbu Paniki (Chicken ala Paniki) Judging for Click April 2009 - Spring/AutumnBinte Biluhuta

Category

Travel Warning

Indonesia is dangerously beautiful!

Indonesia is not only Bali. We have lots of beautiful places within the 5 biggest islands and thousands of small islands. Please click on the banner above for more information about Indonesian tourisms. And don't forget to explore the beauty of West Sumatra.

  Designed by Ourblogtemplates.com © 2008 | Modified by Sefa Firdaus © 2007-2015

Back to TOP