"There is no sight on earth more appealing than the sight of a woman making dinner for someone she loves."
Thomas Wolfe

Food is Love © 2007-2010 | All Rights Reserved |
Please Ask First!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thank You Bluehost!

>> Friday, April 17, 2009

Alhamdulillah, finally.. the copycat blog has been terminated by the Bluehost (webhosting). At first I thought it hosted by WordPress, but then when I wrote a report abuse to them, they referred me to Bluehost as the real host.

I directly reported the copycat blog by email on April 15, and on April 16, they replied me by giving me a form about a copyright infringement claim. I filled the form and sent it back to them. At 8PM, April 16, they replied my email and informed that the copycat blog has been deleted.

I checked to the copycat blog straightaway, and found out that it doesn't exist anymore. When you click this link, it will say: Error establishing a database connection.
To make sure about it, I called my friend to recheck. Thanks God, he found the same result.

I hope it wont happen again in the future, not only to mine, but to yours as well. Thanks a lot mates for the support and help.

Thank you Bluehost!


FYI, now I am registering my foodblog on http://myfreecopyright.com/. It is free, so why don't you register yours too?

PS: It's kinda annoying when someone said because my photo's great that's why people steal it or copy paste my blog. I always tried to do my best in producing food photos or other kind of photos and put them in my blog to make my readers enjoy being in my blog, not to let them steal my work!

Related Posts:
Another Copy Paste Blog!
My Letter To WordPress Administrator

7 comments:

Diana Novita April 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

alhamdulillah..it's done..

"someone said because my photo's great that's why people steal it or copy paste my blog"

hahaha..ridiculous one in the world.

Kitchen Flavours April 17, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Allhumdulliah...It all ended....nice to know that that blog got terminated.....Ha it is good to enroll your blog in copyspace.....Forget it as bad dream and have pleasent weekend dear...

Dwiana P April 17, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

good to know it is over! I hate copycat.

Judith April 17, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Ja .. endlich :)

Tuty April 18, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Good for you, Sefa! You're one hell of a tenacious girl..

Yeni Yulinda April 18, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

Alhamdulillah,cepat juga ya fa mereka nangani..

boleh juga tuh MyFreecopyrightnya,mau coba achh..
tfs ya fa.

K. August 26, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Someone stole your pictures and stuff? thats crazy... I've used BlueHost for many years. No complaints here.

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”Virginia Woolf

Recent Post

Oatmeal Banana Almond Cookies - 2nd Annual O Foods Contest for Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthSate PadangThe Beauty of Red and White
Summer DrinkCherry BlossomsClick May 2009: Cookies
Ayam Bumbu Paniki (Chicken ala Paniki) Judging for Click April 2009 - Spring/AutumnBinte Biluhuta

Category

Travel Warning

Indonesia is dangerously beautiful!

Indonesia is not only Bali. We have lots of beautiful places within the 5 biggest islands and thousands of small islands. Please click on the banner above for more information about Indonesian tourisms. And don't forget to explore the beauty of West Sumatra.

  Designed by Ourblogtemplates.com © 2008 | Modified by Sefa Firdaus © 2007-2015

Back to TOP