"There is no sight on earth more appealing than the sight of a woman making dinner for someone she loves."
Thomas Wolfe

Food is Love © 2007-2010 | All Rights Reserved |
Please Ask First!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

I'm Back!

>> Sunday, January 18, 2009



Dear mates,

I'm back.

First of all, I would like to thank you all for your prays. They've helped me in my recovery. Only God could pay all your kindness to me. Thanks a lot, I'm so blessed to have you all as my friends.

Though still got headache (sometimes) and cough, but thanks God, I am thousand times better than last week. At least now I can concentrate on my study, try to catch up what I left behind especially for my project. Today I also cooked. I made some West Sumatran curry, baked pita bread and washed the dishes. Too bad that I didn't take any picture since I fell asleep in instant after doing all of those stuffs.



There was one day when I felt better, then I grabbed my camera and did experiment in capturing eggs. OMG, it was hard. Not only because it's hard to get a focus on egg but also because there was no sun that day.




Mind sharing me your tips and trick in capturing egg and mastering white background?

Me gotta sleep now and hope to write you soon some new recipes in couple of days and keep my promises to you.


Have a nice Monday!

10 comments:

Yasmeen January 19, 2009 at 1:21 AM  

Alhamdullilah,good to know you recovered from the high fever.Try taking some ginger tea for the stubborn cough.
Eggs,I've yet to capture eye-catching images of eggs,will do it some day.Perhaps you could crack an egg in those carton for the interior glance.I usually keep white curtains for white background.BTW you got some Eggcellent shots there.

Hope you recover completely and regain the energetic self,Inshallah:)

Sheila January 19, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

Akhirnyaaaaaaaaaaaa...!
Welcome back,Fa. Seneng bacanya kalo elo udah baekan. Kangen cerita2 elo :)

Gue gak bisa kasih masukan tentang motoin telor & background putih, soalnya belom pernah bereksperimen. Foto permen gue itu pake background kertas warna ungu pastel. Jadinya jelek banget, agak saru sama permennya :(.

Tetep istirahat yang cukup ya, Fa.

Vania January 19, 2009 at 3:44 AM  

Welcome back Sefa. Glad to read your story, and enjoy your beautiful pictures. Very nice pics.
Sorry gak bisa ngasi saran urusan photo2, ...amatiran berat sualnya :)

Kitchen Flavours January 19, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

Nice to see you back... Thank God you ae feeling better now. Pics are rocking...

Manuela © January 19, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

I'm glad you're feeling better.

I loved the pictures. And please let me know your tricks and how to use a white background :D PLEASE!

Lidia Sianturi January 19, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

udah sembuh horeeeeeee...
Fa gmn mau kasi masukan, wong foto2mu udah cakep2 gini..

Rita January 20, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

alhamdulillah udah sembug Sef... fotonya bagus fa

MISA January 21, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Hello!
It is interested very much.
Please link to this site.
http://love-marriage-lover-couple.blogspot.com/

Judith January 22, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Seneng Sef dikau dah sembuh :)..

Fotonya kereeen Sef, itu si endog jadi nampak klasik, ck ck ck ..*kagum*

Andrie Anne February 5, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Cantiknyaaa foto paling atas..

Anne
http://annevijaya.com

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”Virginia Woolf

Recent Post

Oatmeal Banana Almond Cookies - 2nd Annual O Foods Contest for Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthSate PadangThe Beauty of Red and White
Summer DrinkCherry BlossomsClick May 2009: Cookies
Ayam Bumbu Paniki (Chicken ala Paniki) Judging for Click April 2009 - Spring/AutumnBinte Biluhuta

Category

Travel Warning

Indonesia is dangerously beautiful!

Indonesia is not only Bali. We have lots of beautiful places within the 5 biggest islands and thousands of small islands. Please click on the banner above for more information about Indonesian tourisms. And don't forget to explore the beauty of West Sumatra.

  Designed by Ourblogtemplates.com © 2008 | Modified by Sefa Firdaus © 2007-2015

Back to TOP